Rural Municipality of Belfast
Mayor: Garth Gillis; Chief Administrative Officer: Bob Brooks; Incorporated 1972
Council Meeting June 17, 2020
Public Invited (limited)*
*Due to Covid-19 restrictions, a total number of 15 Participants can attend
(7 Council, 1 CAO, 7 Public**).
** The public is asked to send only (1) Rep. per Group
Meeting to be held in the Upstairs Hall at Wood Islands (to enable physical distancing), starting at 7:00 PM.
Masks, Sanitizer, Gloves & Bottled Water will be available
Agenda items will include:
- Financial Variance Report
- Year-End Financial Statements
- Derelict Building (across from Coopers) Update
- Suggested change to Grants Policy re: Mosquito Abatement
- Gas Tax Grants/Funding Update
- and more…
The Public is encouraged to attend!
To contact us, please use email at: email@example.com or drop us a line at:
3410 Trans Canada Hwy, South Pinette, PE C0A 1R0
Phone service is intermittent; however, the number is: (902) 659-2813