Public Call for Gas Tax Funding Proposals
The Rural Municipality of Belfast would like to invite all interested Not-For-Profit Organizations to submit proposals to receive possible funding through the Canada-PEI Infrastructure Secretariat Gas Tax Funding 2019/2024.
For the 2019/2024 Funding Cycle approximately $250,000 ($50,000 per year) will be available to successful applicant(s) for projects meeting the Canada-PEI Infrastructure Secretariat eligibility criteria.
All you need to apply, including:
- The Gas Tax Funding Application (in Excel Format)
- The Gas Tax Policy (gives the Municipality the authority)
- The Gas Tax Evaluation Sheet (shows you how the Gas Tax Committee and the Council of the Rural Municipality of Belfast will be evaluating the proposals)
- A copy of the Rural Municipality of Belfast Strategic Plan 2019 (which shows you some of the priorities of the Municipality)
- The Gas Tax Procurement Thresholds (showing applicants the procurement thresholds required by the Canada-PEI Infrastructure Secretariat and the Municipality)
Application Deadline is Friday, September 13, 2019 at 12: NOON
To answer any questions, please contact any member of the Municipal Council or you can contact the CAO – Bob Brooks, email@example.com.
Good luck everyone – looking forward to some great proposals to enhance our municipality, communities and residents!